world community grid

Thursday, January 24, 2013

To Skip

By Phil Rosie Gioldasis
Love sky blue and thus not to cross.
For ever lies between a dying cross.
Skip Joe that With dogs material.
He had As i mind a prayer from end.
To jig like fire through hell to mend.
Skip I finally enter to dance youth.
But this is not death I see to reverse.
Its hell to run dodging thus forth.
Thus the end of the world as in revelation
Dodging through hell eternal abyss.
Far awaiting tis all i see Good from evil.
An atonement like forgiveness far away.
Empty science in rise from selfishness
O son of man crooked tree to carry vainly
But a hurricane an I am free my words.
All to explain for is this a vast world.
Ticking like big Ben come dance see fire.
Its the last dance it beckons me.
See this is what awaits maybe even land.
For the king hath power over death,
While dances a fiddle to break her bone.
And the wise guardians to enslave blindly.
For without the fire I need not brag.
And explore the mirrors of my boasting.
Like a design of unity come see the dance.
Like thus Betsy Ross has drew me a flag.
I am to high minded like a tower poling.
For I slew the serpent slow his tail.
And it is mine

No comments:

Post a Comment