world community grid

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Conquering saint

By Phil Gioldasis
Forbearance defense diminishing trivia
As a notice test that of statement tip
A grasp to adhere like that a prophecy
Like of sovereignty alibi to portray
Upward mobility in shackles increasing
Collective psyche on your constitution
To replace a creed an dogmas council
I think like that of saints of old
A conviction a word of justification
Is all is needed to uphold the creed
I think a partisan of want an need.
That of zealots spirited ardent dream
I think words of martyrs and saints.
Suffering blood has become water
Birds to drink an wonderful dream
I think like that belief to trumpet.
There dying words to say I believe.
I think again to conquering march.
Anarchy like that of wars swords aim.
Thinking a domino effect governing.
Of that of turmoil and disorder again
and again

No comments:

Post a Comment